School Uniform And Timings:
A. SCHOOL TIMINGS:
Class I to X
Monday to Friday:
8:45 a.m to 8:55 a.m Asssembly
8:55 a.m. to 9.10 a.m Remedial Teaching.
9:10 a.m. to 3.35 p.m
8:45 a.m to 9:00 a.m Asssembly
9.00 a.m to 9.45 a.m MPT.
9.45 a.m to 12.30 Activities of class
B. OFFICE HOURS:
8:30 a.m.to 4:30 p.m.
RULES OF DISCIPLINE
- Every student is urged to contribute to the high tone of the school by her/his manners. The language must be above reproach.
- Students are forbidden to chew chewing gum in or around the school premises.
- Students are not allowed to spray colours, ink or water on each other or the walls or corridors of the institution. Those found guilty of the same will be penalized
- as decided by the Principal.
- No student is allowed to remain in the class room during Drill or recess period. Students from one class are not permitted to enter another class.
- No student will be exempted from Physical Exercise (Drill) without a Doctor’s certificate which must be renewed every semester and countersigned
- by the Principal.
- No books, newspapers and periodicals may be brought into school premises without the Principal’s sanction.
- Personal cleanliness of one’s self is expected from all. The Uniform must be clean and neatly dressed, shoes well-polished, finger nails pared and hair
- trimmed and neatly arranged.
- Every student must have a complete outfit of everything that is necessary or prescribed by the school authorities. All students must use their own materials
- and are themselves responsible for the safety of the same.
- The school does not accept responsibility for the loss of books, pens, money, and so on. It is not advisable for the students to have large sums of money
- or other valuable ornaments or articles with them.
- Serious action may be taken by the Principal for faults against discipline, against regularity and in case of unsanctioned leave.
- No student is allowed to get cell phone, camera to the school campus.
- A calendar months’ notice is to be given before the withdrawal of a pupil.
- No Leaving Certificate will be given until all dues to the school are paid in full.
LEAVE AND ABSENCE
- Students should attend school regularly.
- No leave of absence is granted except for serious reasons and only on previous written application of the parents and guardians, a brief note of which is also
- made in the Leave Record page of the dairy book.
- Except on duly certified grounds, previously sanctioned by the Principal no extension of advancement of leave is allowed.
- On return to the school, any absentee must produce his parent’s written explanation for his absence.
- Absence due to illness on days of compulsory attendance such as Re-opening days, closing days, exam/test days etc., will not be condoned without a certificate
- from a certified doctor.
- Pupils who have been recently suffering from or exposed to any infectious disease will not be allowed to attend school unless they bring the doctor’s certificate stating that the period of quarantine is over.
RECOMMENDATIONS TO PARENTS
- You, the parents are the real educators of your children. The school is just a helper playing a secondary role in the matter. Parents are expected to co-operate
- with the school authorities and teachers by enforcing regularity and discipline, by seeing that their children prepare their lessons and by taking an active and
- helpful interest in the activities of the school.
- It is understood that you entrust the Principal with authority to correct your ward at her discretion.
- Parents or guardians are informed that occasional reports from the teachers are conveniently sent through the school calendar. They are requested to sign
- them by the next day as a proof that they have read them. Failure to do this may put their children to great inconvenience.
- Parents and guardians are particularly expected to sign messages, the progress report or any similar document when so required.
- Please check regularly, the home work of your child and the remarks of the teachers written in the calendar.
- If a pupil is likely to be absent through illness for more than a week, the Principal must be informed within the week.
- All leave notes should be entered in the diary. When a child is absent for more than 5 days a doctor’s certificate should be sent.
- A duplicate school diary can be purchased by the students only on request from the parents and with the permission of the Principal.
- Criticism of a teacher or the school in the presence of the student should be scrupulously avoided, because it causes the student to lose his/her respect
- for his/her teacher, with the consequent failure to learn from him/her. Should you have legitimate reasons, see the Principal, without fear of reprisal.
- As your child advances in age, guide him/her to become a resourceful and useful member of home and country. Encourage self-help for work and study.
- He/She should be taught to keep the room tidy, make her/his own bed, polish her/his shoes, carry her/his own bag etc. The formation of such habits early
- in life, inculcate in the student the idea of dignity of work which is a fundamental personal virtue necessary for a successful career in life.
- Withdrawal of your child from classes for mere social functions is not recommended because it retards the child’s progress in school and minimizes
- his/her respect for regular hard work with consequent failure to progress in his/her studies.
- Any complaints should be made directly to the school authorities and not to the class teacher.
- Parents, guardians or other persons are not allowed to see the students or interview their teachers during school hours without the sanction of the Principal.
- The members of the staff should be seen in their off periods by previous appointment and permission of the Principal only.